12 November 2013
Last week we were in Milan at the 2014 Motorcycle Show there to find out on what's new in the world of scooters, both classic and modern. The forthcoming December issue of Scootering will have the first report, and here's a sneak preview of what to expect...
- Exclusive – new Scomadi scooter to be launched in Milan!
- Win tickets for The Who's Tommy with Vespa!
- Exclusive Interview - Bradley Wiggins in November's Scootering
- Mallory Park to be put into Administration
- Bridlington 2013 Custom Show entries - limit of 100 scooters
- Is this a new Vespa Primavera?
- Stolen Lambretta - Bolton area
- STOLEN - Vespa GTS 125 in London
- Voice of the New Blood
3 December 2013
It’s fair to say that the motorcycle and scooter market in Italy is in dire straits when you look at recent sales. But while the Milan Motorcycle Show did seem quieter than it has been, there was still plenty for editor Andy to see and keep this event as the premier of its kind in the world for fans of two-wheelers of all sorts.
Other Feature Articles
25 October 2013
If you are old enough, apparently you remember where you were the day President Kennedy got shot. A few years later Woodstock festival took place, which was another monumental event that went down in history. To that list we can now add the authentic (Doritos) mariachi band playing at Woolacombe scooter rally.
Other Rally Reviews
8 January 2013
Revving engines and the staccato crackle of exhausts heralded an event that got the 2013 motorcycle show season off to a flying start -- the Carole Nash Classic Bike Guide Winter Classic.
Current Issue: Dec 2013
♦ Die Drei ??? Junior detectives on a Vespa
♦ Big Christmas giveaway 55 prizes
♦ How to change Lambretta fork bearings
♦ Free 2014 Scootering wall planner
♦ It's show time!
♦ A Hot Rod Vespa ♦ Oakley Italjet ♦ product reviews
♦ scooter news ♦ music ♦ readers' scooters & more
• Next issue on sale: December 19, 2013